On this episode of “Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners,” Johnny, Joanna, and Hawes discuss the weekly news, listener e-mail, and 1980s sitcoms (sort of).
- The “Rogue Won” crew discusses Joanna’s Rogue One trailer reaction and her dismay with Johnny’s breakdown
- Rogue One 3D glasses announced and Johnny discusses his issues with The Force Awakens glasses
- Pulpit Rock! Is it a set piece? Location? For Star Wars Space Bear (aka Episode VIII) or the Han Solo film?
- Gareth Edwards discusses what Rogue One‘s title really means… sort of.
- “Rogue Won” interactive listener The Dead Pool Rogue One game! Everyone play along and tweet @roguewonpod who you feel will die in Rogue One and in what order!
- “Rogue Won” Winner’s Circle of E-mail and more–much, much more!
- Get our new T-shirts and other swag at TeePublic: http://tee.pub/lic/y7H3jinhTcs
Be a Rogue Winner and subscribe! iTunes, Podbean, Stitcher, etc.
Do NOT forget to rate and review on iTunes because one out of every 10 reviews WINS Star Wars prizes!
Follow us on twitter @roguewonpod, @roguewonjohnny, @blueharvestpod, @maximumpaps @missupsetter and find us on Facebook!
Share and Enjoy